ThunderEase Dog Calming Pheromone Diffuser Kits are powered by ADAPTIL. Veterinarian recommended helping relieve separation anxiety, stress barking and chewing, and the fear of loud noise from fireworks and thunderstorms. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
- POWERED BY ADAPTIL: Recommended by thousands of vets and scientifically studied and verified for over 20 years.
- FROM THE MAKERS OF THUNDERSHIRT: The most trusted brand for reducing dog anxiety – you can trust ThunderWorks for affordable, effective, easy-to-use calming solutions
- STOP PROBLEM BARKING, destructive chewing, trembling, fear of loud noises, separation anxiety, and many other “not-so-fun” symptoms your dog may display while at home
- OVER 90% EFFECTIVE: ThunderEase for Dogs is vet recommended and clinically proven to effectively reduce anxiety & unwanted behavior in 90%+ of dogs, by making them feel safer, calmer, and less stressed
- DRUG-FREE CALMING SOLUTION: ThunderEase helps your dog feel calm and comfortable by mimicking a mother’s natural nursing pheromones, 100% safe and drug-free.
Details: When new pups are born, their mother naturally emits pheromones that give the puppies a sense of security and comfort. These pheromones help dogs bond with each other and their mom. ThunderEase replicates these pheromones for a drug-free, vet-recommended, calming solution that puts an end to unwanted behaviors like destructive chewing and problem barking. ThunderEase is effective in treating: – Fear of loud noises like thunder and fireworks – Uneasiness in a new home or environment – Stress when socializing or during training – Problem barking – Destructive chewing – House-soiling (or “uh-ohs” as we like to call them). – Changes in the environment like new furniture or remodeling. Plug your ThunderEase Calming Diffuser in the room your dog spends the most time watching the difference in behavior. Improvement may be seen as early as one week, but we recommend using the product for a full month for the best results. Replace refills every 30 days for maximum calming benefits.