The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic Plush Dog Bed is great for helping to relieve the pain caused by arthritis, hip and elbow dysplasia, and surgery. This bed is supportive and calming and comes with a washable cover.
Brand: The Dog’s Balls
Color: Grey Plush
- Premium quality waterproof orthopedic dog bed. Large Grey Plush 36 x 27 x 4 inches with 9 inches bolster sides. Solid 2” premium grade, high density, orthopedic memory foam over a solid 2” base of high stability premium support foam with covers designed so that your bed fits your home decor seamlessly and your dog can stay close to the family
- A prudent preventative measure for younger dogs of breeds predisposed to joint conditions, ensuring your dog’s joints remain mobile into their senior years, improving their quality of life, and keeping your dog healthy and active for longer
- A therapeutic bed designed to provide relief and comfort to dogs with joint conditions such as hip and elbow dysplasia, arthritis, patellar luxation, osteochondritis, and other conditions such as torn cruciate ligaments so they can get the rest they need. Prevents elbow calluses as well as pressure sores due to immobility during illness or post-surgery
- Mattress designed for dogs with reduced mobility who have difficulty stepping up to excessively high mattresses. Bolsters provide neck support and ensure that your dog doesn’t roll off the bed
- The bed comes with removable covers that are easy to wash, quick-drying and include a waterproof mattress protector to catch accidents associated with incontinence
Details: WE LOVE DOGS
Our mission: to produce beds that pass our Quality of Life Test: beds contributing to your dog’s health, happiness, wellbeing & that help your dog to live their best life.
Our design keeps your dog’s joints young for longer. Pet guardians credit The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic with restoring their dog’s mobility, vitality & helping them to sleep soundly. Our heat-sensitive mattress supports your dog’s skeletal system, its correct alignment & protects their delicate joints.
A design that appeals to your dog’s nesting instinct.
If your dog paws at their bed or curls up when they sleep, they’ll prefer a bed with bolsters as it makes them feel less vulnerable. Curling up is not only a way to retain heat or get comfortable – it’s a tactic your dog’s wild ancestors used to shield their organs from predators. A bed with sides helps to satisfy this aspect of your dog’s nesting instinct and makes them feel secure.
Quality is the keystone of our brand.
To meet our high-quality standards & yours, we use premium materials to produce our bed. Quality is verified by 2 international third-party companies, experts in inspection, testing, verification & certification.
The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic is for young dogs too.
Getting your dog our bed early on is an excellent preventative measure to keep their joints youthful for longer. Many breeds are predisposed to conditions such as arthritis, making their senior years painful.
The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic has been designed to be long-lasting.
In normal use, your dog will be able to keep this bed for a long time, so we produce replacement covers for it at a fraction of the cost of replacing the whole bed.
Easy-clean vs plush covers?
The easy-clean cover is for dogs who shed/drool or recovering from surgery & is easy to vacuum/wipe clean. The plush cover is like a soft blanket.