The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic Dog Bed is great for helping to relieve the pain caused by arthritis, hip and elbow dysplasia, and surgery. This bed is supportive and calming and comes with a washable cover.
Brand: The Dog’s Balls
Color: Grey with Yellow Trim
- Medium Grey with Yellow Trim (Easy Clean Cover) 34” x 22” x 4” orthopedic dog bed. Solid 2” high density, orthopedic memory foam over a solid 2” base of high stability premium support foam with covers designed so that your bed fits your home decor seamlessly and your dog can stay close to the family
- A prudent preventative measure for younger dogs of breeds predisposed to joint conditions, ensuring your dog’s joints remain mobile into their senior years, improving their quality of life, and keeping your dog healthy and active for longer
- A therapeutic bed is designed to provide relief and comfort to dogs with joint conditions such as hip and elbow dysplasia, arthritis, patella luxation, osteochondritis, and other conditions such as torn cruciate ligaments they can get the rest they need. Prevents elbow calluses as well as pressure sores due to immobility during illness or post-surgery
- The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic was designed to keep your best friend’s joints young for longer. The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic is proven to restore the mobility and vitality of dogs and help them sleep more soundly.
- The bed comes with removable covers that are easy to wash, quick-drying, and include a waterproof mattress protector to catch accidents associated with incontinence.
Details: WE LOVE DOGS
Our mission: to produce beds that pass our Quality of Life Test: beds contributing to your dog’s health, happiness, well being & that help your dog to live their best life.
Our design keeps your dog’s joints young for longer. Pet guardians credit The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic with restoring their dog’s mobility, vitality & helping them to sleep soundly.
Dogs are family: our bed’s structure approximates the structure & support of a human orthopedic mattress.
Our heat-sensitive mattress supports your dog’s skeletal system, its correct alignment & protects their delicate joints.
Quality is the keystone of our brand.
To meet our high-quality standards & yours, we use premium materials to produce our bed. Quality is verified by 2 international third-party companies, experts in inspection, testing, verification & certification.
Tests with all dog sizes & dogs with conditions such as hip- & elbow dysplasia & patella luxation ensure that our bed enhances dogs’ lives. With rigorous quality controls, we ensure that our bed is of the highest quality & is delivered to you in perfect condition.
The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic is for young dogs too.
Getting your dog our bed early on is an excellent preventative measure to keep their joints youthful for longer. Many breeds are predisposed to conditions such as arthritis, making their senior years painful. This immobility leads to isolation & a breakdown of the human-dog bond.
The Dog’s Bed Orthopedic has been designed to be long-lasting.
In normal use, your dog will be able to keep this bed for a long time, so we produce replacement covers for it at a fraction of the cost of replacing the whole bed.
Easy-clean vs. plush covers?
The easy-clean cover is for dogs who shed/drool or recovering from surgery & is easy to vacuum/wipe clean. The plush cover is like a soft blanket.