The Nina Ottosson Beginner (level 1) Dog Puzzle is an engaging and interactive treat-dispensing game for your dog’s toy box.
Brand: Outward Hound
- BEGINNER DOG PUZZLE: This level 1 interactive dog puzzle toy is an entertaining dog treat dispenser that will prepare your pup for more challenging games.
- MENTAL STIMULATION: Exercise your dog’s brain with 9 removable treat-dispensing compartments that keep pups busy while redirecting destructive behaviors.
- SLOW FEEDER: The Dog Smart toy is a great way to slow down meal times to improve digestion and prevent bloat and be a fun and entertaining dog enrichment toy.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Made of tough plastic, this durable dog activity toy can be hand washed with soap and water after the dog treat dispenser compartments have been emptied.
- INTERACTIVE FUN: Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games are smart, stimulating, and challenging for your dog’s brain. Place the dog board game on the floor and encourage your dog to seek treats.
Details: A great way to introduce your pup to problem-solving and dog puzzle games, Dog Smart is a level 1 treat dispensing dog game to keep your dog busy, happy, and mentally engaged, and to prepare them for more complex level 2 & 3 puzzle games in the future. The simple hide and seek dog treat dispenser game features a plastic puzzle board with 9 bone covers, which must be removed before dispensing the hidden treats – choose to place them flush with the board or slightly elevated for different challenge levels. This interactive dog game provides a mentally stimulating and entertaining challenge for your dog and hours of fun for owners. It’s an ideal boredom buster, and puzzle feeder dog toys are a great way to slow down mealtimes. Every good dog’s toy box needs a treat dispensing dog toy to keep dogs busy and distracted from potentially destructive behaviors. Nina Ottosson has been creating dog games and puzzle toys with different difficulty levels for all types of dogs for more than 25 years. Nina received a 2017 Pet Age Icon Award to develop innovative treat dog puzzle toys and raise awareness for mental stimulation is an important part of a dog’s health.