Organic Virgin Olive Oil Infused with our Proprietary Full-Spectrum Cherry Abacus Hemp Extract, Rich in CBD, CBG, CBC, Terpenes, and other Cannabinoids for the full entourage effect. 5,000mg in a 4 oz. bottle.
The HempMy Pet 5,000 mg CBD for horses was designed for our beloved equine companions using only the best organic olive oil as the carrier in a 4 oz. bottle with a convenient pump top. (Using the same hemp extract as in all our products, our proprietary Cherry Abacus CBD Hemp Oil, it is also quite popular with households with large or multiple dogs.)
The full-spectrum (CBD, CBG, CBC, etc.) formula offers terrific support for your horse’s emotional and physical well-being. Use as a supplement for behavioral support and in times of stress, or just when some emotional care is needed to help connect with and help calm your new rescue.
Everything is organic and human-grade.
- 4 oz bottle with Treatment Pump top – dispenses .5 cc per pump
- Each pump contains approx. 20mg of CBD plus other cannabinoids
- Hemp Extract derived from our own in-house Hemp strain, testing at a 30 to 1 ratio and is Grown Organically.
- Veterinarian Recommended
- NOTICE A DIFFERENCE IN DAYS
For rescues or those with more than one horse interested in bulk purchasing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that this product is not available for sale or shipment to California in compliance with California Feed & Livestock Drug Laws and Regulations.
Only Two Ingredients!
- Certified Organic (Virgin, Cold-pressed) Olive Oil infused with…
- *Hemp Extract. (*Full-spectrum Hemp Extract derived from our In-house, Proprietary Cherry Abacus CBD Hemp Oil Organically grown Colorado Hemp.)
*RECOMMENDED: ACCLIMATE YOUR PET / HORSE TO THE OIL OVER THE FIRST WEEK BY SLOWLY ADDING IT TO THEIR DIET
Each pump contains 0.55cc and contains approximately 20mg of Hemp Extract (CBD, CBG, CBD.. and other Cannabinoids)
Serving Size: 40mg per day for average size horse (approximately 1,000 – 1,200 lbs).
For Horses 800 – 1,00 lbs: 1 pump (approximately 20 mg)
For Horses 1,000 – 1,200 lbs: 2 pumps (approximately 40 mg)
For Horses 1,200 – 1,400 lbs: 3 pumps (approximately 60 mg)
Please consult your veterinarian if exceeding suggested use or if your pet shows signs of adverse reaction. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.