The FURminator undercoat de-shedding dog comb reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90 percent with regular use. The dog brush helps keep the coat dirt and debris-free.
Specially designed to reach through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair without damaging the topcoat or cutting the skin. Use the handy button to release the dog hair in seconds.
- For large dogs with long hair: designed especially for dogs that weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Removes loose hair: reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair without cutting the skin or damaging the topcoat (when used as directed).
- FURejector button: just push the button to release hair with ease.
- Easy-grip handle: for comfortable, easy grooming.
- Guaranteed: Guaranteed to work or your money back – see product label for details.
- Packaging: ships in own, easy to open, sustainable packaging.
Details: If you live with dogs, you live with dog hair. Use the FURminator professional-grade grooming brush to make your home happier by dramatically reducing loose hair from your dog undercoat.
The de-shedding dog brush, grooming tool, offers grooming options perfect for any dog. The FURminator undercoat de-shedding dog grooming comb reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90 percent with regular use and helps keep your dogs coat dirt- and debris-free.
This dog grooming brush is specially designed to reach through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair and undercoat without damaging the topcoat or cutting the skin (when used as directed).
The specially designed handle makes grooming easy, and the FURejector button releases hair with ease. The curved edge follows your dogs natural build and shape for comfort.
Use weekly on dogs with double coats. This dog comb is for small dogs with short hair plus big dogs. Brushing and combing are not the same as undercoat deshedding. FURminator undercoat de-shedding tool removes significantly more loose hair than a standard comb.
Undercoat deshedding removes most loose hair before your dog has a chance to shed it on the surfaces of your home! Brush daily to detangle and smooth dog fur; Deshed weekly to reduce shed hair; bathe monthly to clean and deodorize, and collect and discard loose hair as needed.