Why do dogs love Frisbees? Tough frisbee for your dog, excellent for throwing, and fetching games. Non-toxic material in 3 great colors.
Play tug-of-war with your dog. Most dogs instinctually take to games of tug-of-war because it’s one of the ways dogs can play while both tugging on an object with their mouths.
Teach your dog to fetch. Almost all dogs still love to play fetch. You can use a standard frisbee. Get your dog’s attention with the frisbee while it is still in your hand, ensure the dog’s eyes track it as you move it around, and then throw the disc.
In addition to simply curbing your dog’s boredom, playing with frisbees can help eliminate other unwanted behaviors and provide comfort for your dog when left alone. The right toys are also useful ways to help teach your dog new commands and games. Household objects such as old shoes, bungee cords, or belts are not suitable toys. A dog can’t tell the difference between your old shoe and the one you bought yesterday. Also, your dog can tear most household objects into small pieces and eat them. They will eat things you would never have thought possible.
- Floating Dog Frisbee: Lightweight, easy to carry, take this floating disc to the beach or swimming pool to play with your dog. A nice outdoor interactive dog toy.
- This dog frisbee flying disc toy is suitable for throwing, catching, fetching games, and chewing.
- Pet Training & Chewing Toy: Reduces boredom and destructive behavior, keeps your dog healthy and active. Soft and safe for chewing and biting.
- Durable: The tough and extremely durable flying frisbee disc can be used for a long time.
- Non-toxic material: It is made of high-quality food-grade EVA materials, environmental and non-toxic.
- Color: Red, Green or Orange
- 2 Sizes: 17CM / 22CM
- FREE Shipping Worldwide