Use antiparasitic medicated dog shampoo in conjunction with some probiotics if your dog had scabies, after using the duo it will be gone within a week. This medicated dog shampoo is dye and soap-free.
Review: I’ve been fighting severe dandruff with my 13-year-old chihuahua for a few years – with veterinarian-directed treatments. The dog had not wanted me to pet or hold her much anymore, which I assumed was because of her arthritis and chronic slipped disc in her neck (treated with daily pain meds and muscle relaxers), and due to being an elderly dog. In desperation at the flaky mess that recently increased again (her dandruff seems to get worse whenever her arthritis seems to be worse), I tried this shampoo and even my veterinarian was impressed with how much my dog’s coat cleared up after just the first use!! After the third shampooing, the dandruff was almost completely gone, even a week later. The best part, though? My dog suddenly wants to be held and petted non-stop!!! I guess her skin irritation was causing enough discomfort previously that she didn’t want her skin touched. Now she seems to feel better and her coat looks great!
Brand: Veterinary Formula Clinical Care
- GENTLE HEALING – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs contains coal tar, salicylic acid, and micronized sulfur to treat skin scaling caused by seborrhea, relieve mange and other parasitic infections, and treat fungal and bacterial infections. Colloidal Oatmeal and Allantoin hydrate skin and promote healing.
- FAST ACTING – Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Dog Shampoo works fast to help relieve the inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes, bald spots, itch and flaky skin associated with dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic, and bacterial infections. To use, shampoo 2-3 times per week initially and then less frequently as skin improves.
- VETERINARY RECOMMENDED – Veterinary Formula Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs is paraben, dye, and soap-free. It will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments and has been proven to safely treat fungal and bacterial skin infections, skin scaling caused by seborrhea, and parasitic infections like mange.
- FORMULATED FOR DOGS – Medicated antiparasitic and antiseborrheic shampoo is specifically formulated for dogs over 12 weeks of age. The pH balanced treatment is ideal for your dog’s sensitive skin. The effective relief of symptoms will make you and your dogs happy. Great for pets with sensitive, allergic and yeasty skin!
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
Publisher: SynergyLabs LLC
Details: Finding an effective treatment for skin infections in dogs can take many expensive trips to the vet with even more expensive treatments, with no end in sight to your pet’s discomfort. Not anymore. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs is an effective and affordable treatment for skin scaling caused by seborrhea, mange and other parasitic infections, and fungal and bacterial infections. With an easy treatment regimen of shampooing 2-3 times per week initially and then less frequently as skin improves, you can give your pet relief from hair loss, flaking skin, red skin rashes, inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, itching, thick crusted skin, foul odor, ear infections, and hot spots.
The veterinary-grade ingredients in our topical 16 oz. bottle of Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Dog Shampoo are proven to treat, hydrate and heal multiple skin conditions such as dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic and bacterial infections. Powerful medications salicylic acid, coal tar and micronized sulfur treat the infection, while colloidal oatmeal and allantoin hydrates skin and promotes healing. The spray is veterinarian recommended, safe, paraben, dye and soap free, and great for dogs with sensitive skin. You can also use it with other topical spot-on flea and tick treatments.
We know that your dogs are more than just pets – they are part of the family – so Veterinary Formula Clinical Care designs premium medicated products that pet parents can actually afford. Your dog will feel fast acting relief from skin infections and you will notice that your dog’s skin is calmer, less inflamed and the itching is controlled – making you both happy and able to focus on more important things like walks, fetch and snuggles. Of course, it’s important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, so please consult your veterinarian if skin issues become a consistent problem. Due to the coal tar content of this shampoo, we do not recommend its use on cats. INGREDIENTS: Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Coal Tar Solution, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Micronized Sulfur Powder, Fragrance, Colloidal Oatmeal USP, DMDM-Hydantoin, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA.